The Cuban Center of ASSITEJ invites the playwrights, members and friends of our association to share their texts so that we can all enjoy them in these days of social isolation. Our center is committed to sharing them via email with its associates, as it is the most feasible way for their socialization. With the permission of the authors, these may be included in the digital files of the ASSITEJ Cuban Center Library and published on our blog: assitej.cubava.cu
The authors may include their contacts in order to establish links with the creators who are motivated to mount their works. Those interested can attach a short biography to the texts. We are open to receive your proposals; for this, please write to the address: email@example.com
There are many initiatives that arise from those at home. We list some of these installed mainly on Facebook.
Premiere of the work Breve historia de amor. Author: Niurkis Perez. Artistic Direction: Juan Gonzalez Fiffe. Teatro Andante. Placed in the profile of the group and in Crisol, Portal of Culture of Granma. We can find several of his works live online.
- Get closer to the puppet theatre, Yosmel López, Guiñol Guantánamo.
- Clowns at Home Series, Teatro Tuyo, Las Tunas
- Miniseries: A minute with Pelusín del Monte, Teatro Las estaciones, Matanzas
- Teatro de Títeres Titirivida, gives away Songs Puppeteers, a series of videos with unpublished songs, which have the puppets as protagonists.
- Theater for the children of the Olivos II community from a balcony at 4:00 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Grupo Teatro Parabajitos Theater in the city of Sancti Spiritus.