⏰ Deadline: 23 June 2019
Call for Applications: Arts for Good Fellowship 2019
Are you passionate about developing young minds and actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young? If you are an artist, arts administrator, creative or programmer in the social sector – join the Singapore International Foundation’s Arts for Good Fellowship 2019 and be part of an international network of like-minded individuals dedicated to harnessing the arts for positive social impact.
In this edition, the Fellowship will focus on the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth.
Be a Fellow
Join the Arts for Good Fellowship 2019 if your work involves harnessing the power of the the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Able to attend all components of the programme
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship
- Are conversant and able to communicate in English
- Of any age or nationality
How to Apply
Read the guidelines and fill out the application form before June 16th 2019: