After many years as an informal network, PAYPA / ASSITEJ New Zealand has formalised as a trust – the first step in what we anticipate will be a new, more productive era for us. ‘PAYPA’ stands for ‘Performing Arts & Young People Aotearoa’. ‘Aotearoa’ is the Māori name for New Zealand. PAYPA board members Lynne Cardy, Kerryn Palmer and Jenny Wake attended the General Assembly as New Zealand’s delegates.
Home » PAYPA / ASSITEJ New Zealand
- Iberescena will be Present at the 21st ASSITEJ World Congress in Cuba
- Call for Papers: ArtsPraxis
- ASSITEJ is one of first 15 European cultural networks to achieve the SHIFT Eco-Certification
- Engaging in International Collaboration
- This is how it was at the ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering Turning Point in Serbia